X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary

Hello everyone,

sorry for being off for the last two month now,

same procedure as every year, anniversary is in 8 days. I don't know if there is something planned for that day already in IRC, well I guess there is some play here to discuss.

Nevertheless, like in the last years who replies to the post and leaves some comments on the anniversary gets the Anniversary Medal.

Michael
    Michael Simon
    Grand Admiral New Republician Navy
    Fleet Commander 5th New Republican Fleet
    GA/FC Michael Simon/ASD Prometheus

Happy pre-Anniversary!
    VA/GC Wolverine/ASD Prometheus (OOJ: JM) (NAC: ADIR) (NRN: DIR)

Comment

Wow, it's almost that time again? Guess it's time to get greased up for the traditional festivities...
      http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...rmiemodded.jpg
      Rear Admiral A. Halcyon, SC DarkStar Squadron, Knight of the Order of Ice Cream Soup, Painfully inactive Reporter for the NRN and all round good chap

Comment

Happy Anniversary everyone!
        Matt Sifi
        HA/CC Matt Sifi/CRS Payback (OOJ:JM/MoC) (NAC:MNT) (NRN:ADIR) (RDC:ADIR)

"When this war is over, I am going to remove my medals and stars and leave only my jacket on and they all can kiss my ass."

Comment

Well, happy birthday 5th fleet,

well 12 years are some bigger part of my life, some of you have travelled most or all of these years together through the galaxy, like myself, some of you a few years and some of you may still remembers your time in the academy as not as far back in time as other of us.

In the last years I have I usually used this day to point out what all we have accomplished in the years and how far this club has evolved. To not get myself bored I would use this post to open a discussion taking a view into the other direction of time, seeing what we could accomplish and how the club could develop. I'm pretty much interested on where this could lead too.

To my own person, I mentioned in the middle of last year that I could proceed in reality with my life to a point that sadly took some longer to accomplish. Pretty much the reason why I was sparely on the last months. It's still pretty much a turning point in my life so I can't say for sure where the direction is going.

There are 4 persons I had in mind for a promotion. I know the time for discussing them in the High Command was really short, the next candidates for promotion I will bring earlier to the council for the dicussion.

Vice Admiral Wolverine is hereby promoted to Admiral.

Rear Admiral Mike Skywaler is hereby promoted to Vice Admiral.

Captain James Ory is hereby promoted to Commodore. (Pretty much moved into this list in in the last moments)

Commander Vann Daarik is hereby promoted to Captain. (On suggestion of Admiral Wolverine)

congrats everyone

( Edit:
          and as mentioned, here is the first addition to the promotion list:

Commander Jefardi is hereby promoted to Captain (On suggestion of High Admiral Commskywalker)

congrats Captain

if there are more promotionsthey will be in a different announcement)

I guess there are no real surprises on this list, many experianced members pretty much most of you know. I didn't had time to review all of the stuff happening the last two months, so there maybe a few promotions in the aftermath.

Last topic might be the next Fleet Campaign, currently playing with the schedule in summer some time. Currently playing with some interesting ideas not knowing if they will work out the way planned.

That's pretty much all from me at the moment.
          Last edited by Michael Simon; March 1st, 2010, 09:21 PM. Reason: update
          Michael Simon
          Grand Admiral New Republician Navy
          Fleet Commander 5th New Republican Fleet
          GA/FC Michael Simon/ASD Prometheus

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Comment

Congrats to everyone.
              High Admiral Commy
              ID: HA/FXO Commskywalker/BB Zentar (OOJ:JM/HoC) (NAC: DIR) (NRN:ATH)

Comment

Even though it was made 2 years ago, seems appropriate to post again. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9bLPd7fE-M]this[/ame]

Happy Anniversary.
                Last edited by Darth_Angelus; March 1st, 2010, 05:51 PM.
                I Killed Jar Jar - Star Wars: Darkness Saga

High Admiral Darth Angelus
                HA/FSO/GC Darth Angelus/SSD Angel of Death

Comment

Happy Anniversary
                  High Admiral VDJ Karper
                  HA/CA VDJ Karper/VNSD Predator
                  NR5F-7

Comment

Just another update for those of you who were not aware a few months back.

Vann Daarik passed his Jedi Trials and became a Jedi Knight. Congrats again Vann!
                    VA/GC Wolverine/ASD Prometheus (OOJ: JM) (NAC: ADIR) (NRN: DIR)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Simon View Post
                      ( Edit:
                      and as mentioned, here is the first addition to the promotion list:

Commander Jefardi is hereby promoted to Captain (On suggestion of High Admiral Commskywalker)

congrats Captain

if there are more promotionsthey will be in a different announcement)
                      High Admiral Commy
                      ID: HA/FXO Commskywalker/BB Zentar (OOJ:JM/HoC) (NAC: DIR) (NRN:ATH)

Comment

Originally posted by Commy View Post
                        Matt Sifi
                        HA/CC Matt Sifi/CRS Payback (OOJ:JM/MoC) (NAC:MNT) (NRN:ADIR) (RDC:ADIR)

"When this war is over, I am going to remove my medals and stars and leave only my jacket on and they all can kiss my ass."

Comment

Happy belated anniversary and such party papists!
                          http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...rmiemodded.jpg
                          Rear Admiral A. Halcyon, SC DarkStar Squadron, Knight of the Order of Ice Cream Soup, Painfully inactive Reporter for the NRN and all round good chap

Comment

Happy belated anniversary, and congrats everyone!!!
                            Rear Admiral Thes Nazud
                            VNSD Predator
                            Carrier Captain
                            RA/CC Thes Nazud/VNSD Predator/(OOJ:JK)(NAC:IST)(NRN:RPT)

Comment

Wow im way behind Happy Anniversary 5th Fleet
                              "Here It Is Here I Am Turn It Up FUCKING LOUD" - Radio by Rancid

CPT/WC Keiran Halcyon/BB Zentar (OOJ:JP) (NRN:ATH)

Comment

Working...
                              X